From Thursday 25th August 11:00 to Saturday 27th August 2022 20:00 ICAL
Three days of meetings around life, global health and permaculture. Three days to get together, to fill up on sun, figs, grape and love…
Dancing, meditating, sharing, celebrating life…
Yoga, chi-kong, music…
The proposal is to build the event together, so it’s great if you can be there from the beginning, before 11am. You can also arrive the day before, if you wish.
Three days of meetings to get to know each other better and share our knowledge and skills. If you want to share a technique or knowledge, feel free to propose a workshop. If you play a musical instrument, bring it too.
If you want to discover Flores de Vida, this is the right time!
The fee is 130€ for the 3 days (65€ deposit).
Be aware that the price is progressive (the soonest… the cheapest):
* 80€ for a registration before May 30th (40€ deposit)
* 100€ for a registration before 30 June (50€ deposit)
* 110€ for a registration before 30 July (55€ deposit)
Half price for people who run a workshop.
Find out more about the Fiesta on the info page.
- Self-catering accommodation: you are invited to bring what you need to sleep (sleeping bag, mattress, tent, caravan,…). There is room for tents, caravans and motorhomes.
- Food: as is customary in FdV, the proposal is to feed ourselves simply with fruit and vegetables… and there will be plenty of figs and grape.
- Carpooling: After registering, you have the opportunity to get in touch with the other participants via this website and, for example, to plan your arrival and departure together.
The Flores de Vida team
The following members of the Flores de Vida family will be running this event. There could be others joining before the start.
So far there are 3 registrations.
- - Solange -
- - Paul -
- - Danie -